sub my_zip (...?) {}

From:
Autrijus Tang
Date:
June 16, 2005 02:41
Subject:
sub my_zip (...?) {}
Message ID:
20050616094031.GA39606@aut.dyndns.org
Currently in Pugs &*zip has no signature -- it simply rewrites its
arguments into the listfix ¥ (i.e. Y) function.

That is bad because it can't be introspected, and you can't define
something like that yourself.  It also makes it uncompilable to Parrot
as I don't control the runloop there. :)

Also, currently the following code does not flatten @a and @b together,
which I'm not exactly sure is correct or not:

    zip(@a, @b);

What should &zip's function signature be, if I want to do something like
zip() that handles semicolon lists?

Thanks,
/Autrijus/