Re: new mailing list: perl6-general?

From:
=?ISO-8859-2?Q?B=C1RTH=C1ZI_Andr=E1s?=
Date:
Re: new mailing list: perl6-general?
Message ID:
42AFED8F.9040308@barthazi.hu
Hi Michele,

>> Where should I ask, that what's PGE means? Yes, I know, it's Parrot
>> Grammar Engine, and I know what it is, but a beginnner maybe not. And
>> I think that
>
> Which makes me think that first or later it may be worth to start a FAQ
> for questions like these even if they're not frequently asked. And
> indeed a perl6-general may be a starting point for writing one.

I agree. Is it possible the setup an SVN repo for the FAQ, that would be
mirrored the the web page?

Anyway, if the perl.org webmasters not interested in it, or it is a big
work to setup a mailing list and/or a FAQ like this, I can offer the
infrastructure for it, and I can setup it in a day.

Bye,
   Andras