Re: new mailing list: perl6-general?

From:
Fagyal Csongor
Date:
Re: new mailing list: perl6-general?
Message ID:
42AEE948.9080708@conceptonline.hu
Hi,

Just wanted to say the same. All my questions starting as "How to..."
and "Is this..." are just to trivial to ask here :)

OTOH as there is no "global" Perl5 list (AFAIK, at least), these things
should go to the "regional" mail-lists - later on. However, at this
phase of develpment of Perl6/Pugs/Parrot/Andtherest, we would just
overload those who are not (yet) interested in Perl6 with a continuous
fear of getting Warnocked ;)

Andras++

- Fagzal