new mailing list: perl6-general?

From:
=?iso-8859-2?Q?B=C1RTH=C1ZI_Andr=E1s?=
Date:
June 14, 2005 06:54
Subject:
new mailing list: perl6-general?
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.61.0506141548000.13300@wish.hu
Hi,

I would have some general Perl6 programming questions. Where should I ask
them? It's not about language design, not about compiling/compilers and
even not related to the internals.

As more and more people will start hacking Perl6, I think, that it would
be useful to having a list for this.

In this particular case, I would like to ask about creating a langugage
construct (maybe there's a desgin pattern for it, maybe not) for a web
templating system can be expanded by the user.

Bye,
   Andras