Re: Empty hash

From:
Michele Dondi
Date:
Re: Empty hash
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.62.0506030923460.773@vodka.pcteor1.mi.infn.it
On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Stuart Cook wrote:

> On 6/1/05, Luke Palmer <lrpalmer@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Should {} be an empty hash rather than an empty code?
>
> Given that an empty hashref is probably much more useful than an empty
> block, I propose that {} be an empty hash and {;} be an empty block.

Speaking of which, maybe this may be getting in the "too-extreme"
territory, but taking into account that a hash _is_ a function, it
wouldn't be that bad to blur the distinction between a hash and code, from
a UI perspective. How should one do it? Oh, but then I don't have the
slightest idea...

Michele
--
DAX ODIA ANCORA