Re: Musing on registerable event handlers for some specific events

From:
Adam Kennedy
Date:
Re: Musing on registerable event handlers for some specific events
Message ID:
20050609020056.8600.qmail@lists.develooper.com
> : If it can be done in less than 10 lines lines of code, to get the most
> : minimal hooks into the core, I'd like to see it done.
>
> 10 lines?  I laugh in your general direction.

No really. In perl itself, I just to see...

throw Event("CORE::prefork") if $Event::Manager::VERSION;

...or something equally simple.

Fair enough Event::Manager itself might be a little larger... but even
then it shouldn't need to be more than a couple of dozen lines.

prefork.pm is currently about 30-40, and you should only need the
hashified version of it.