Re: Parrot 0.2.1 "APW" Released!

From:
Thomas Klausner
Date:
Re: Parrot 0.2.1 "APW" Released!
Message ID:
20050604143810.GG7368@domm2.zsi.at
Hi!

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 12:36:57PM +0200, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

> The release name stands for "Austrian Perl Workshop", which will take
> place on 9th and 10th of June in Vienna. It will have a french
> connection that is a live video stream to the French Perl Workshop
> happening at the same time.

Which prompts me for an last-minute plug:

You're still welcome to join us in Vienna!

We've got two days with a lot of interesting talks and Parrot/Pugs/Perl6
hacking (with, among others, Autrijus Tang and Chip Salzenberg), followed by
some more days of Parrot/Pugs/Perl6 hacking at Leo's place.

More info, schedule, etc here:

  http://conferences.yapceurope.org/apw2005/

Hope to see you in Vienna,
Thomas Klausner