(multi)subroutine names

From:
dakkar
Date:
June 3, 2005 16:29
Subject:
(multi)subroutine names
Message ID:
42A0E5AD.5040204@thenautilus.net
Say I have:

 multi sub foo(Array $a,Int $b) {...}
 multi sub foo(Hash %a, Int $b) {...}

and I want to (distinctly) wrap each multisub, say for testing, or AOP,
or whatever. How do I get the two different code references? As far as i
can gather from the Apocalipses and Synopses, there should be a way to
express the "long name", and use that to get the ref. Is there any
proposed syntax for this? (I ask about syntax because the semantic seems
pretty clear...)

--
	Dakkar - <Mobilis in mobile>
	GPG public key fingerprint = A071 E618 DD2C 5901 9574