Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22TSa_=28Thomas_Sandla=DF=29=22?=
Date:
Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens
Message ID:
429EB1D9.4090109@orthogon.com
Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> Of course, there are other "implicit" parameters that are given
> to a rule -- the target string to be matched and an initial
> starting position.  But I think some of those details are still
> being worked out.

Wasn't it said that rules have the current match object/state
as invocant? I would assume that everything else can be found
through it? Actually the mnemonics that $/ is the match and
methods on $?SELF are called with ./method fits. The only
remaining thing is to define the method set of the Match class.
--
TSa (Thomas SandlaƟ)