Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens

From:
Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan
Date:
Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens
Message ID:
Pine.LNX.4.61.0506020047340.8705@perlmonk.org
Further woes, arguments, questions:

In regards to <@array>, A5 says "A leading @ matches like a bare array..."
but this is an over-generalization.  A leading '@' merely indicates the
rule is found in an array.  <@array[3]> would be the same as
<$fourth_element_of_array>, assuming those two values are identical.

Next, about <before RULE> and <after RULE>.  What is the justification for
that syntax?  There is no other example of a <-sequence with whitespace,
at least that I can see.  It would appear "RULE" is an argument of sorts
to the 'before' and 'after' rules, but how do they access that argument?
How do I write a rule that takes an argument?

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan         %  How can we ever be the sold short or
RPI Acacia Brother #734     %  the cheated, we who for every service