Re: (1,(2,3),4)[2]

From:
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22TSa_=28Thomas_Sandla=DF=29=22?=
Date:
Re: (1,(2,3),4)[2]
Message ID:
429DEA9F.4040506@orthogon.com
Larry Wall wrote:
> :     my $b <== foo();
> :
> : declares $b to be an iterator rather than an array ref.
>
> Though that would seem to imply that *$x slurpy parameters should
> work that way too, and that's not how they work right now...

This is very in line with my current conclusion that List is
a subtype of Code. Like the talking frog that the geek takes
as it is instead of flattening it into a princess :)
The princess here beeing the list of everything the frog had
to say before his disappearance. Hmm, and ** beeing the kissing
operation ;)
--
TSa (Thomas SandlaƟ)