Re: Unicode Operators cheatsheet, please!

From:
Rob Kinyon
Date:
Re: Unicode Operators cheatsheet, please!
Message ID:
7038442050601063298554d8@mail.gmail.com
xOn 5/31/05, Sam Vilain <sam@vilain.net> wrote:
> Rob Kinyon wrote:
> > I would love to see a document (one per editor) that describes the
> > Unicode characters in use and how to make them. The Set implementation
> > in Pugs uses (at last count) 20 different Unicode characters as
> > operators.
>
> I have updated the unicode quickref, and started a Perlmonks discussion node
> for this to be explored - see http://www.perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=462246

As I replied on Perlmonks, it would be more helpful if the Compose
keys were listed and not just the ASCII versions. Plus, a quick primer
on how to enable Unicode in your favorite editor. I don't know about
Emacs, but the Vim documentation on multibyte is difficult to work
with, at best.

Thanks,
Rob