Re: Perl 6 Summary... p6rules

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
Re: Perl 6 Summary... p6rules
Message ID:
20050601043304.GA4995@pmichaud.com
On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 11:58:12PM -0400, Dino Morelli wrote:
> Thank you for the summary, Matt
>
> I have a correction, though:
>
> >   subrules tests
> >    Dino Morelli provided a patch adding tests for subrules to PGE. Warnock
> >    applies.
> >
> >    <http://xrl.us/f955>
>
> This and my other two patches to p6rules tests (RT #35950, 35971, 35994)
> have not yet been applied.

My apologies for taking so long to apply these patches; I've been
out of town for much of the past week and barely keeping up with
email.  Also, since 35971 is a bit of a big change I wanted to review
it a bit -- it'll happen within the next twelve hours.

I *really* appreciate the tests -- they've been very helpful and useful.

Pm