Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens

From:
mark.a.biggar
Date:
Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens
Message ID:
052820051935.29052.4298C7E8000749930000717C22007348309D0E0909070DD20ED2059D0E03@comcast.net
I'm having a hard time coming up eith examples where I need anything otehr than union and difference for character classes.  Most of the predefined character classes are disjoint, so intersection is almost useless.  So for now let's just stick with + and - and simple sets with not parens, unless we can come up with cases that really need anything more complicated.

--
Mark Biggar
mark@biggar.org