Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens

From:
Jonathan Scott Duff
Date:
Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens
Message ID:
20050528152242.GA17491@pobox.com
On Sat, May 28, 2005 at 12:58:01AM -0400, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:
>[ set notation for character classes ]
>
> What say you?

Off the top of my head I think using & and | within character classes
will cause confusion.

	/ (<~(X & Y) | Z> | <Q & R>) & <M | N> /

So much for the "visual pill" of <xxx>

Also, character classes don't currently utilize parentheses for
anything. This is a good thing as you don't have to distinguish between
which parens are within assertions and which are without. Or do you
proposed that even the parens within assertions should capture to $0
and friends?

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff