Unicode Operators cheatsheet, please!

From:
Rob Kinyon
Date:
May 27, 2005 07:29
Subject:
Unicode Operators cheatsheet, please!
Message ID:
703844205052707296adb0241@mail.gmail.com
I would love to see a document (one per editor) that describes the
Unicode characters in use and how to make them. The Set implementation
in Pugs uses (at last count) 20 different Unicode characters as
operators.

While I'm sure these documents exist on the web somewhere, since P6 is
the first time most of us will be using these operators, it'd be nice
if P6 provided a nice cheatsheet for them.

Thanks,
Rob