Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
Re: comprehensive list of perl6 rule tokens
Message ID:
20050527003652.GB19041@pmichaud.com
On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 07:05:41PM -0400, Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan wrote:
> >Here the leading tokens are actually "<$", "<::$", "<@", "<%", "<{", "<&",
> >and "<(", and I suspect we have "<?$", "<?::$", "<?@", and "<!$", "<!::$",
> >"<!@", etc. counterparts.
>
> Per your second message, <!@rules> would mean <!before <@rules>>, right?

I think so -- at least, it seems that way to me.  I feel as though
I may be missing some subtle difference between the two (and if anyone
can identify one I'd really appreciate it).

> And, what's the deal with <RULE> capturing?  Does that mean I have to
> write <?digit> everywhere instead of <digit> unless I want a capture?  Eh,
> I guess \d exists for that reason...

That, or you could write <+digit>.

Pm