Re: [unclassified] Re: reduce metaoperator on an empty list

From:
Edward Cherlin
Date:
Re: [unclassified] Re: reduce metaoperator on an empty list
Message ID:
200505201329.21084.cherlin@pacbell.net
On Thursday 19 May 2005 19:51, Sam Vilain wrote:
> Edward Cherlin wrote:
> > Here is the last answer from Ken Iverson, who invented
> > reduce in the 1950s, and died recently.
> > file:///usr/share/j504/system/extras/help/dictionary/intro28
> >.htm

http://www.jsoftware.com/books/help/dictionary/intro28.htm

Sorry. It's exactly the same material the provide with their
software, so I got confused.

--
Edward Cherlin
Generalist & activist--Linux, languages, literacy and more