Re: $:attr vs $.:attr

From:
Aaron Sherman
Date:
Re: $:attr vs $.:attr
Message ID:
1116252422.27930.5062.camel@pps
On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 09:08, Aaron Sherman wrote:

> Well, there's the problem. If you see those as the same symbol, then of
> course this is deeply confusing.

I just want to make the point that the "you" in that sentence is "you,
the user of Perl", not "you, Juerd". Obviously, you are not confused
here, you just have an opinion that differs from mine. Please don't take
my comments as condescending (especially the ones I type first thing in
the morning ;-)

--
Aaron Sherman <ajs@ajs.com>
Senior Systems Engineer and Toolsmith