Re: ./method

From:
Juerd
Date:
Re: ./method
Message ID:
20050515144004.GK18368@c4.convolution.nl
Larry Wall skribis 2005-05-15  7:32 (-0700):
> (such as that it makes it too easy to use SUPER semantics rather than
> NEXT semantics)

I'm not intimately familiar with the advantages and disadvantages SUPER
versus NEXT, but they may both be dangerous if used on a *different*
method.

Because of that, it is probably better to go with ./method not have
../method, and use just "super;" and "next METHOD;" (I don't like the
latter, for its METHOD", so hereby I'm suggesting "supermeth" and
"nextmeth", and that we make "method { }" "meth { }", as "subroutine" is
shortened to "sub". Or maybe I'm just going crazy now.).

Juerd