Object Numify/Stringify-ing to Unique values

From:
Stevan Little
Date:
May 13, 2005 18:48
Subject:
Object Numify/Stringify-ing to Unique values
Message ID:
a194385487c33e1128eab8ed478199d4@iinteractive.com
Hello all.

In the processing of working with mugwump's shiny new perl6 OO Set.pm.
I realized that we do not currently have a way to uniquely identify
objects in Pugs like the way we have in perl5 (object stringification).

So I asked Autrijus, and he promptly implemented a rudimentary object
numification scheme, and requested I query the @Larry as to how this
should really behave.

So I ask ye, oh wise and powerful @Larry!!!! How is it we shall
uniquely identify our objects??? Please give us a sign?

your humble and over-(tired & caffinated) servent,

Stevan

... sorry, it has been a long day :)