Re: trait and properties thru getter/setters

From:
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon
Date:
Re: trait and properties thru getter/setters
Message ID:
b8b9a511050513125615a77c1@mail.gmail.com
On 5/13/05, Larry Wall <larry@wall.org> wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 12:26:22PM -0700, Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon wrote:
> :     my $b = $a is foo($bar);
>
> As we currently have it, that is not legal syntax.  "is" may only
> be applied to declarations.

Sorry, think-o.  I meant 'but' in my examples (and St├ęphane used 'but' in his).

Should I construe the fact that you didn't comment on the ::() to mean
that the symref syntax works here?

--
Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <brent@brentdax.com>
Perl and Parrot hacker