S29: punt

From:
Rod Adams
Date:
May 12, 2005 12:13
Subject:
S29: punt
Message ID:
4283AAC1.6060106@rodadams.net
It looks like I'm going to have to punt on finishing S29.

I'm finding myself in a perpetual state of either no time to work on it,
or when there is time, having insufficient brain power left to properly
assimilate everything that needs to be considered to do any of the
functions justice. Looking ahead, I do not see this state changing for
the better in the foreseeable future.

It's my hope that someone none(@Larry) can and will pick this effort up.
I will give whatever assistance I can to anyone choosing to do so. Drop
me a line.

-- Rod Adams