Mailing list indexing project

From:
Aaron Sherman
Date:
May 11, 2005 20:19
Subject:
Mailing list indexing project
Message ID:
1115867941.21205.171.camel@markab
I'm working on an annotated version of the mailing list so that old
postings can be more easily researched. My very primitive implementation
is:

	http://www.ajs.com/~ajs/cgi-bin/p6l-index.cgi

The input datafile is:

	http://www.ajs.com/~ajs/p6l.dat

I'm using Google Groups as a back-end of sorts (all of the links go to
them for content).

Does anyone have any thoughts on how best to proceed? Anyone want to
host this thing once it's ready? Indexing is, as always, a massive
undertaking, but I figure someone needs to do it.

Well, I have to get up at 5, so goodnight all!