volunteer wanted for xml grammar thingy

From:
Juerd
Date:
May 11, 2005 13:20
Subject:
volunteer wanted for xml grammar thingy
Message ID:
20050511201954.GB8975@c4.convolution.nl
Three years ago I wrote a simple Perl 5 script to convert the EBNF
specification of XML to Perl 6's rules.

Pugs supports rules now, so perhaps it can be tested. This is a complex
job (because it's a complex grammar, and of course it can never work
without much tweaking, and debugging grammars is probably hard), that I
won't be able ta handle.

So now I'm looking for someone who wants to do this. It doesn't have to
be done, but I think it'd be really nice to show the world we can
"parse" XML already. It's by no means a useful parsing, but I do think
it's a good stress test of PGE.

Everything can be found at http://perlmonks.org/index.pl?node_id=179755

Who wants to give this a serious try?

Juerd