LABELS: block

From:
Stevan Little
Date:
April 26, 2005 08:41
LABELS: block
Message ID:
9ef6efa939993b1e204e34efca5cf767@iinteractive.com
Hello all,

I have been going over the Synopsis, and I cannot find block labels
mentioned anywhere. I was under the impression that if it is not
mentioned, then it can be assumed to be the same as perl5. However, I
wonder if this is the case with labels given that "everybody wants the
colon".

Can anyone please confirm or deny the existence of labels for blocks in
perl6? And if yes, then point me in a helpful direction as well so I
can write up some tests?

Thanks much,

Stevan