Re: Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6

From:
Matt Creenan
Date:
April 20, 2005 13:48
Re: Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6
Message ID:
op.spjtionqolcsaq@god.kntnny.adelphia.net
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 13:00:01 -0400, Matt <matt@weakmind.org> wrote:

> 2. Is anyone working on making a Win32 module for Perl6 yet, or porting
> over the p5 one?  If not, I may be willing to make one, along with some
> help from friends.
>
> If I do, does anyone have any pointers or suggestions for me when I
> begin the adventure?  Specifically, how it should be organized, among
> other things.

To expand on this...

How will you be able to access shared libraries with native code, such as
DLLs on windows?  Is there a way to do this proposed for Perl6 yet?  If
so, is it possible in PUGS?

Thanks.