Re: Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
April 20, 2005 12:14
Re: Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6
Message ID:
20050420191520.GA12224@pmichaud.com
On Wed, Apr 20, 2005 at 12:00:22PM -0700, Larry Wall wrote:
> : Although admittedly, I only encountered this when playing with a
> : non-readonly undef ;) (This is something I can recommend to anyone:
> : redefining true, false and undef leads to very spectacular code, where
> : anything's possible, and defined(undef) can be a true that stringifies
> : as "false".)
>
> Perl 6 culture might feebly try to discourage the redefinition of truth.

Hmm, and here I was thinking that the culture was rapidly evolving
towards "There Is More Than One Way To Define It".  :-)

Pm