Re: Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6

From:
Juerd
Date:
April 20, 2005 10:17
Re: Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6
Message ID:
20050420171714.GV19716@c4.convolution.nl
Juerd skribis 2005-04-20 19:09 (+0200):
> I'm not sure the XX thing will happen, but if it does, it'd be most
> useful if it wouldn't treat a sub call differently.

I forgot rationale.

It shouldn't treat a sub call differently, so that a called sub can in a
useful manner return a closure, which is then executed several times.
The same annoying special syntax can be found in perl 5's goto, that
can't go to a returned subref using "goto sub_that_returns_a_subref();".

Which brings me to the following questions:

Does goto LABEL still exist in Perl 6?

Must LABEL be quoted/a normal string?

Juerd