Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6

From:
Matt
Date:
April 20, 2005 10:00
Subject:
Closure/block/sub multiplier /// Win32 module for Perl6
Message ID:
op.spjiubnq8hsiyb@codeslut
Ok, I have 2 questions.

1. I know there is the xx operator for repeating strings.  I also know you
can use XX for repeating either closures, blocks, or subs; though I'm not
sure which.  Assuming you could use XX on a sub, how would you gather the
results into an array?

@names = &get_next(...) XX 5;

Would this even be possible, or is it now?

2. Is anyone working on making a Win32 module for Perl6 yet, or porting
over the p5 one?  If not, I may be willing to make one, along with some
help from friends.

If I do, does anyone have any pointers or suggestions for me when I begin
the adventure?  Specifically, how it should be organized, among other
things.

Thanks :),
Matt Creenan