perl6 taint & other traits

From:
=?ISO-8859-2?Q?B=C1RTH=C1ZI_Andr=E1s?=
Date:
April 17, 2005 12:50
Subject:
perl6 taint & other traits
Message ID:
4262BE6E.9000500@barthazi.hu
Hi,

In Perl5 there can be a flag on a variable, that shows, if it's tainted
or not. I would like you to ask, if it will be possible the same with
Perl 6, or - and I'm most interested in this -, if it's possible to
create something like this by me (defining meta information on
variables, that not just stored, but has some effect)?

And, maybe it's the same question, is it possible to declare
traits/properties on a variable, or I "just" can use the ones that
declared by the language (and I've misunderstood the conception)?

Bye,
   Andras