Re: Win32 with ICU files build problem

From:
Christian Sporer
Date:
April 12, 2005 11:10
Re: Win32 with ICU files build problem
Message ID:
bddd9c10504121110602cc543@mail.gmail.com
Hi Mark,

I was able to compile parrot yesterday night. I compiled icu and
copied the contents of the directory icu/include (two directories)
manually to parrot/src. After that the compiler didn't complain
anymore and I got a working parrot.exe. The --icudatadir I pointed to
the out directory in my icu-build.

Hope that helps.

Christian Sporer