Question about $pair.kv

From:
Stevan Little
Date:
April 9, 2005 19:04
Subject:
Question about $pair.kv
Message ID:
f773baa01367af7f6305d2d9624ae684@iinteractive.com
Hello all,

Autrijus asked me to look into the correct behavior for $pair.kv
yesterday, and I have been doing some spring cleaning of the Pugs test
suite, and found we actually have two conflicting tests for it. So I am
asking here to see what the official word is so that I can correct our
tests.

One tests shows $pair.kv returning an array with two elements (the key
and value of the pair). (This is also how Pugs currently implements
this.)

Another test shows $pair.kv returning an array with one element which
is an array-ref/list which itself has 2 elements (the key and value) in
it.

I tend to think the former is correct, however a comment over the later
one indicated that it was stated to be this way on this list. I looked
though the list, but was unable to find the specific reference.

Thanks,

Stevan