ENDING OF: Re: return of copies vs references

From:
Darren Duncan
Date:
ENDING OF: Re: return of copies vs references
Message ID:
p06210203be603d4ab7d5@[192.168.1.102]
I was just informed by IRC that 'return' propagates the context of the caller.

If that's the case, then we can just drop this discussion, problems solved.

Sorry for wasting your time.

-- Darren Duncan