Re: return of copies vs references

From:
Darren Duncan
Date:
Re: return of copies vs references
Message ID:
p06210201be603c2f756f@[192.168.1.102]
I suppose, generally ignore most of my last comments as they seem to
be ill-informed.

There's just one thing I need to know that will make everything clear:

Does 'return' always impose a scalar context on its arguments?  Has
this been decided for sure, or is it still under debate?

If it does, then I know how to do everything I want based on info in
the Synopsis and Larry's last comments, otherwise I still could find
out what I want to know easily enough.

-- Darren Duncan