Re: Adding linear interpolation to an array

From:
Thomas Sandlaß
Date:
Re: Adding linear interpolation to an array
Message ID:
4231B205.106@orthogon.com
HaloO David,

you wrote:
> I appreciate you attempting to explain this, but it remains clear as
> mud, at least to me.  Could you please try again, using very short,
> very non-technical words and not assuming a mathematical or
> scientific background on the part of your reader?

Ok, second attempt!

The <: is the subtype relation operator. Saying Int <: Num
means Int is a subtype of Num. With generic types like the
Array of ... the question is how this relation shall carry
over to the Array type instances.

Int @i;
Num @n = @i; # type error?

Regards,