Re: [RELEASE] Parrot 0.1.2 "Phoenix" Released!

From:
Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes
Date:
Re: [RELEASE] Parrot 0.1.2 "Phoenix" Released!
Message ID:
422B4298.3020803@alfarrabio.di.uminho.pt
Ok, this might be useless, but maybe you like to know:

All tests successful, 1 test and 64 subtests skipped.
Files=135, Tests=2252, 798 wallclock secs (299.99 cusr + 96.80 csys =
396.79 CPU)

On a PIII 1Ghz/256MB RAM, running Slackware Linux

Cheers,
Alberto

--
Alberto Simões - Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho
                     ,,__
    mrf '--' '--'' '--'            www.perl-hackers.net