Re: Containers vs Objects.

From:
Thomas Sandlaß
Date:
Re: Containers vs Objects.
Message ID:
4228C493.2010208@orthogon.com
Luke Palmer wrote:
> And in fact, one of the big questions that's always in the back of my
> mind (that I'm not searching for an answer to, but I'm always observing
> for one) is: what do @ and % mean these days?

Another idea: they define the subsystem of the type system that uses
structural subtyping as opposed to name based subtyping with roles,
classes and signatures or contraint based subtyping with where clauses.

Quite interesting that Perl 6 does all three of them where other languages
are content with one :)
--
TSa (Thomas Sandlaß)