develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

Re: scoping functions as list operators?

From:
Struan Judd
Date:
February 24, 2005 22:19
Re: scoping functions as list operators?
Message ID:
20050225034705.5190.qmail@lists.develooper.com
Luke Palmer wrote:
 > I don't think it's a good idea to make a new low precedence assignment.
> Let's say we made it <-. Does that imply that there is also
> low-precedence binding :<- and compile-time binding ::<- ?  Those don't
> look right.  I think we're weighing making good ol' assignment low

surely they could be
those look a lot nicer :)

> precedence vs. having parentheses on 'my'.
>
> Luke

TTFN, Struan