develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

Re: scoping functions as list operators?

From:
Patrick R. Michaud
Date:
February 24, 2005 22:06
Re: scoping functions as list operators?
Message ID:
20050225061220.GC2112@pmichaud.com
On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 12:54:20AM -0500, Uri Guttman wrote:

>   RA> Uri Guttman wrote:
>   >> that fixes Stéphane's problem with my yall proposal. and yall solves the
>   >> unary my problem. :)
>   >>
>   RA> Stop misusing "y'all" before this Texan has to hurt you.
>   RA> And y'all wonder why we hate you damn yankees. Can't even speak
>   RA> properly up there.
>
>   RA> :-)
>
> be glad your (losing) battle with damian was on email. between his VERY
> southern accent and yours ... :)

Indeed, Damian might just say that the answer to this problem is
to *again* use junctions, and eliminate the 'm' in C<my>, leaving:

   y all($x, $y, $z) = 1..3;

Sorry, couldn't help myself.  :-) :-) :-)

Pm