develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

Re: scoping functions as list operators?

From:
Uri Guttman
Date:
February 24, 2005 21:54
Re: scoping functions as list operators?
Message ID:
x7vf8h9oc3.fsf@mail.sysarch.com

  RA> Uri Guttman wrote:
  >> that fixes Stéphane's problem with my yall proposal. and yall solves the
  >> unary my problem. :)
  >>

  RA> Stop misusing "y'all" before this Texan has to hurt you.
  RA> And y'all wonder why we hate you damn yankees. Can't even speak
  RA> properly up there.

  RA> :-)

be glad your (losing) battle with damian was on email. between his VERY
southern accent and yours ... :) you should try to meet him at a conf
this spring/summer.

  RA> We should instead have a list attribute, so we can say:

  RA>     $x, $y, $z are mine! mine! mine!;

  RA> (Must be spoken like a three year old when read.)

but what does unary postfix ! mean? and does are distribute across mines?

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri@stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com