develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

Re: scoping functions as list operators?

From:
Rod Adams
Date:
February 24, 2005 21:44
Re: scoping functions as list operators?
Message ID:
421EBB4C.8070700@rodadams.net
Uri Guttman wrote:

>that fixes Stéphane's problem with my yall proposal. and yall solves the
>unary my problem. :)

Stop misusing "y'all" before this Texan has to hurt you.
And y'all wonder why we hate you damn yankees. Can't even speak properly
up there.

:-)

We should instead have a list attribute, so we can say:

    $x, $y, $z are mine! mine! mine!;

(Must be spoken like a three year old when read.)

-- Rod Adams