develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2005

Re: scoping functions as list operators?

From:
Uri Guttman
Date:
February 24, 2005 21:21
Re: scoping functions as list operators?
Message ID:
x78y5db4fq.fsf@mail.sysarch.com

  LP> Rod Adams writes:
  >> Luke Palmer wrote:
  >>
  >> >We have discussed making equals low precedence enough to eliminate the
  >> >parentheses in the standard swap:

  LP> Heh, oh yeah.  I guess I wasn't so off suggesting <-, then.

  LP> Well, there's half the problem.  Now we just need to determine if
  LP> 'my' can leave its post as a unary declarator.

that fixes Stéphane's problem with my yall proposal. and yall solves the
unary my problem. :)

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri@stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com