develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from May 2004

Simon Cozens has really painful hands

From:
Unknown Sender
Date:
May 19, 2004 08:02
Subject:
Simon Cozens has really painful hands
Message ID:
E1BQSaS-0000Tc-00@alibi.simon-cozens.org
Hi,
    I hate to do this, but I am currently suffering really quite badly from
RSI and to ameliorate this I'm trying to cut down on the amount of mail
I have to reply to. This means that unless your message is something I
really need to respond to, I probably won't reply for the time being or
will reply curtly. No offense is meant, I'm just preserving my limbs.
    I'm hopeful that symptoms will alleviate in the next week or so, and I'll
get back to your message then.

    This is the last time you'll see this automated message.

Thanks,
Simon