develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from May 2004

Completely OT question about a Larry quote

From:
Simon Cozens
Date:
May 11, 2004 08:33
Subject:
Completely OT question about a Larry quote
Message ID:
87n04fvv0z.fsf@alibi.simon-cozens.org

I apologise for asking this here, but I can't think of anywhere better for
it, and I have a feeling what I'm looking for was in a Perl 6-related talk,
so...

I remember reading a transcript of a talk Larry gave sometime which mentioned
a conversation between Heidi Wall and Damian Conway, in which Heidi said
something like "But what is the future apart from a succession of tomorrows?"
or some such. I'd really like to get this quote right, but web searches are
proving fruitless. Does anyone remember what I'm talking about?

--
"I will make no bargains with terrorist hardware."
-- Peter da Silva