develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2004

Re: Exegesis 7: Overflow Fields

From:
Gregor N. Purdy
Date:
February 28, 2004 11:59
Re: Exegesis 7: Overflow Fields
Message ID:
1077998355.23935.8.camel@borg.focusresearch.com
Smylers --

So, what I'm looking for is more explicit phrasing around "immediately
above". In the example, the column range for the overflow field is
exactly the same as that of the $method field in the prior "picture".
But, what does it do if it doesn't match *exactly*? Is it an error,
does it have some heuristics to guess? What are the edge cases?

Regards,

-- Gregor

--
Gregor Purdy                            gregor@focusresearch.com