develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2004

Reviewers for "Perl 6 Essentials", 2nd. ed.

From:
Allison Randal
Date:
February 26, 2004 21:35
Subject:
Reviewers for "Perl 6 Essentials", 2nd. ed.
Message ID:
20040227053512.GR15531@shadowed.net
It's that time of year again, and we're looking for reviewers for the
2nd edition of "Perl 6 Essentials". The review will start mid-March and
last about a week. Drop me a message if you're interested. We may have
to narrow down the list of volunteers a bit. 15 sets of comments is
about the maximum we can process and still meet our deadline.

Thanks!
Allison