develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from February 2004

Re: Unicode in Emacs (was: Semantics of vector operations)

From:
Kurt Starsinic
Date:
February 4, 2004 03:41
Re: Unicode in Emacs (was: Semantics of vector operations)
Message ID:
20040204001542.GA15000@verizon.net
On Feb 03, David Wheeler wrote:
> On Feb 3, 2004, at 7:13 AM, Kurt Starsinic wrote:
>
> >    No joke.  You'll need to have the "mule-ucs" module installed.
> >A quick Google search turns up plenty of sources.
>
> Oh, I have Emacs 21.3.50. Mule is gone.

    I'm afraid you're on your own, then.  I'm using 21.3.1.  If you
work it out, please post.

    - Kurt