develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from January 2004

Re: This week's summary

From:
Uri Guttman
Date:
January 13, 2004 09:36
Re: This week's summary
Message ID:
x78ykbda3v.fsf@mail.sysarch.com

  TP6S>   Congratulations Dan

  TP6S>     Melvin Smith offered his congratulations to Dan for the
  TP6S>     first commercial use of Parrot. I think I can safely say we
  TP6S>     all echo those congratulations.

shouldn't that be production use? i don't recall ever hearing about a
non-commercial but production use of parrot. anyhow, that is something
that needs to be publicized somehow. parrot squawks in real life, code
at 11!

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  uri@stemsystems.com  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com