develooper Front page | perl.perl6.language | Postings from January 2004

Re: Archive tarball?

From:
Jonathan Scott Duff
Date:
January 8, 2004 07:33
Re: Archive tarball?
Message ID:
20040108152545.GC3673@lighthouse.tamucc.edu
On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 07:48:46AM -0700, Luke Palmer wrote:
> Well, most of the decisions you'll find in the "official" documents: the
> apocalypses, exegeses, and synopses.

Yeah, but those are lagging behind in syntax changes (for instance).
It helps to use the right vocabulary when coming up with the stories
:-)

> If worse comes to worst, you can always ask me.  I manage to keep the
> largest amount of the language in my head with the most time available
> to answer questions :-)

Oh no, now *everybody* will be asking you stuff.   :-)

-Scott
--
Jonathan Scott Duff
duff@lighthouse.tamucc.edu